Careers at Glued to Music
Glued to Music is a small and independent business based on the South Coast of England. Founded by brothers Neil and James, Glued to Music specialise in the highest quality tools and parts for luthiers, guitar techs and hobbyists. We’re excited to welcome new team members to our growing business. Join us!
Customer Order & Stockroom Specialist
New Milton, Hampshire
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our small and growing team to help shape our operations going forward. If you are an enthusiastic learner with a very keen eye for detail, we would love to talk.
This is a physically active role in a warehouse and there will be occasional heavy lifting required. Previous stockroom and distribution experience would be a bonus, but is not a must, as full training will be given to the right candidate. We have a strong focus on technology to streamline administration and warehouse duties, so computer literacy is essential. We will encourage you to be always thinking of ways we can use technology to improve our processes.
What you’ll do…
- Pick, pack, and dispatch customer orders
- Receive, inspect, and process customer returns
- Unload, check, and store goods inwards
- Place new purchase orders and work with suppliers to manage stock
- Office administration such as scanning and filing packing slips and invoices
- Responding to customer service enquiries
- Other stockroom, logistics and general duties
You will have…
- High attention to detail
- Literacy in computer systems
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- An open minded and approachable manner
- A strong work ethic
This role is based in New Milton, Hampshire, and offers a competitive salary package. You can apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to us. We look forward to hearing from you.